Quickly And Easily Complete your Online EIN Application!

Prepare Now!
Start Online Application

Choose a business entity and then complete our simple online questionnaire. Our online application is easy to use, fast, and secure.

Easy and Fast!
Error Check

Your EIN/Tax ID application will be checked for any errors and then submitted to the IRS. Our support staff will be on standby if you have any additional questions.

Complete Copy!
Official IRS EIN Letter

After the IRS provides us with your EIN, we will email you a copy of the official IRS EIN letter in PDF format.

Frequently Asked Questions

Got a question? We're here to answer! If you don't see your question here, email us.

An Employer Identification Number (EIN) is also known as a Federal Tax Identification Number, and is used to identify a business entity. Generally, businesses need an EIN. You may apply for an EIN in various ways, and now you may apply online.

Generally, businesses need a new EIN when their ownership or structure has changed. Although changing the name of your business does not require you to obtain a new EIN.

The EIN prefix now only indicates which campus assigned the EIN. Each campus has certain prefixes available for use, as well as prefixes that are solely for use by the online application and the Small Business Administration.

Typically, we will get you an EIN the same day the order is placed.

Applying for an EIN can be confusing for the average business owner so you can use us as a Third Party Designee and avoiding the complicated tax jargon or you can apply with the IRS.

Ask the IRS to search for your EIN by calling the Business & Specialty Tax Line at 800-829-4933. The hours of operation are 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday.

The EIN will still belong to the business entity and can be used at a later date, should the need arise. If you receive an EIN but later determine you do not need the number (the new business never started up, for example), the IRS can close your business account.

Make sure you don't have any emails from us on block (bulk email or spam blocker can cause our emails to default into a spam folder) or feel free to contact us for further assistance.

We will place a request with the IRS online on your behalf as your Third Party Designee, please click the Pricing page below for our prices.

No, a Federal Tax Identification Number, also known as a "95 Number", "EIN Number," or "Tax ID Number", all refer to the nine digit number issued by the IRS. They are different names for the same number.

1-You are subject to a bankruptcy proceeding. 2-You incorporate. 3-You take in partners and operate as a partnership. 4-You purchase or inherit an existing business that you operate as a sole proprietorship.

The "responsible party" is the individual or entity that controls, manages, or directs the entity and the disposition of the entity's funds and assets, unlike a nominee, who is given little or no authority over the entity's assets.

What our Customers are saying...

Satisfied Customer
Kevin J.

Phoenix, AZ

Great product, the online application made it really easy to get an EIN for my new business, I will definitely recommend you guys!


Happy Customer
Alexandra F.

Springfield, IL

My bank required a Federal Tax Identification Number(Tax ID) to open a business bank account. Thanks to you guys, I got my EIN letter the same day I placed my order.


Satisfied Customer
Tommy S.

Trenton, NJ

First time user and I am very satisfied! Online EIN application was user friendly, great price and application was processed very quickly compared to other sites.


Disclaimers: -Please note this website is not affiliated with the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) or any governmental organization.
-Once you've placed an order, a refund will not be issued. If you have a question regarding our online EIN application, please email us before you place an order.
-We do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before placing any order.